Anyone else do Groupon? I find it’s a mixed bag.
- Things up to half price off!
- Usually at popular places for particular activities they are selling.
- Get money for referring people.
- Usually end up buying things I don’t need.
- Have awkward location restrictions I.E. Blaine store location ONLY…. where is Blaine?
- At higher end places that you don’t normally get coupons for, other groupities make it rudely wierd.
- Can’t use them for lunch today.
- Main peeve is they offer less and less or more obscure food coupons, I don’t care about massages or flying planes.
Do you use any One Day/Deal websites?